Burt Hill/ Pollock Krieg has been involved with Lee County Schools since 1978. During that time we have successfully completed hundreds of thousands of square feet of educational projects.
A selected project list includes:
- Cape Coral High School - Standalone high school totaling 250,000 square feet
- Sanibel Elementary School - Additions and renovations totaling 11,000 square feet
- Riverdale High School Auditorium - 960-seat auditorium, 21,500-square-foot-addition to an existing high school campus
- Lee County Vocational/High-Tech Center North - 66,500-square-foot high-tech school
- North Transportation Facility - Parking, maintenance and repair facility for 250 buses consisting of 24,000 square feet
- Alva Elementary and Middle Schools additions and remodeling